Thursday, April 8, 2010

Bits and Pieces...

I've had such a busy two weeks, first bad with the pooch having surgery(she thought eating a peach stone was a good idea...), the second was great. I've had far more fun than I expected and have finished some pieces I'm very happy with. I decided on tuesday that when I came home wednesday I was going to take three days off and have a dvd marathon but I keep getting ideas and the need to make things so my break has been postponed... I hope I'll get 'round to it I'm missing out on Grave of the Fireflies and Up!

Here's some of my work soon to be on etsy, also I'll be in the craft fair in the Unitarian Church on Princes st in Cork on the 24th of this month so come check it out! There'll be some great stalls and atmosphere!






No comments:

Post a Comment