Sunday, July 4, 2010

Names, games and hysterics

It’s been such a long time I know, I get distracted with crocheting and sewing and very often that's all I have to talk about…I’m a bit of a bore!

So I wanted to post a few photos of new items still in progress (waiting for a sewing machine so I can finish the lining and things!) and hopefully I’ll have a shop update before too long

                  IMG_1703

Also, I’m opening a new Etsy shop where I’ll be selling some fabric rose items,handbags, headbands and eventually clothes, all handmade by me. This new shop will have a more elegant and vintage style appeal, perfect for weddings and special occasions and of course for any elegant ladies! So I’m now in the process of coming up with a name that is special and appropriate, hence the hysterics. I have so many words that epitomise the style but none of them sound quite right. I’ll let you know when I have one and when the shop will open.

And so tonight I plan to take it easy, not think about work, and play a lot of Cranium and Soul Calibur.                  

No comments:

Post a Comment