Friday, December 4, 2009

The Whipped Cream Battle Chronicles…

Oh whipped cream is not an easy think to replicate in wool, spent almost the whole day fighting with the bloody thing to give in and do as it was told, eventually it behaved, somewhat, hoping that it is even slightly recognisable as whipped cream..    

            

                 P1000740   

or strange white peanuts…right now going to blame it on the awful photo.

So I have decided, after my terrifyingly late night last night and early morning, that I am going to take tomorrow off (actually just the half day…guilts phew) and do some much needed tidying. My work tends to expand and take over the entire house. And of course, places need tidying for Christmas decorations…excitement! Though I'm so behind in my shopping which is so completely unlike me, usually I have it done in September…Im a bit of a crazy! I had such a good idea for a present for my sister but I don't have the time to do it do am distraught!! Hopefully Ill remember to do it for her birthday!

Things are looking good for the 18th, Im starting to feel slightly better about quantity, just need to make sure everything's finished properly, all ends sewn in and the like. Which reminds me, I've my last dressmaking class on Monday, I'm going to miss my almost finished dress- will post photo soon! There’s another thing I must do tomorrow, suddenly not really looking like a day off… 

No comments:

Post a Comment